The social care system in Scotland needs radical change. Everyone needs to be able to take their place as a full and equal citizen and the social care system must support inclusion for everyone.
Radical Visions for Social Care is a Scottish people-and-practice-led ideas hub. The hub is launching in October, 2021. It will provide systems level solutions in health and social care enabling citizens to be fully in control, respected, and valued by society.
Radical Visions for Social Care will:
- Undertake Research on the most important issues
- Speak Out about what matters most to people
- Create and communicate clear and radical solutions
- Provide analysis to mainstream news coverage
- Describe systemic problems
- Communicate the bigger picture